Improving outcomes by creating confident and competent young writers
TWO TWILIGHT COURSE
£50 FOR BOTH SESSIONS
* Learn how to support young children in developing both compositional & transcriptional skills, as well as the motivation to use these
* Explore the developmental stages of writing and how to build upon
* Receive a framework to take away, that will support teaching &
assessment in this area.
* Understand how adults can sensitively shape and improve children’s
writing skills through high quality interactions in their everyday play
* Consider the types of mark making and writing experiences that inspire children versus those that may discourage them.
* Learn tried and tested strategies for supporting reluctant writers and for extending more experienced writers.
2 TWILIGHT SESSIONS
Cost: £50 pp for both sessions
Twilight 1: Tue 3rd December 2019
Twilight 2: Mon 20th Jan 2020
Time: 4.00 - 5.30pm
Venue: St John's and St Clement's CE Primary School, Adys Rd, London SE15 4DY
Target audience: All those working with young children aged 3-6 years