Interacting with children in ways which support their vocabulary development & extend their self-initiated learning
* Hear science of learning insights about the core way to
support children's developing vocabuary
* Explore the key elements that lead to high quality interactions which
genuinely extend children’s thinking, language and learning.
* Receive a supportive tool to take away, that will enable you to evaluate
the quality of your day to day practice in this area.
* See and discuss various video footage of real interactions which
exemplify the key points raised.
* Review the role of questioning in interactions with children and
consider what types of questions are most effective.
Target audience: All those working with young children aged 2-5+ yrs
Cost: £25 pp
Date: Weds 11th Dec 2019
Time: 4.30pm - 6pm
Venue: Martenscroft Nursery School, 33 Epping Street, Hulme, Manchester M156PA