Developing rich and challenging outdoor provision in the EYFS
AN EYFS TWILIGHT SESSION
Cost: £25 per person
* Understand the key elements that support challenging outdoor play.
* Explore authentic ways to support literacy and mathematics
learning outside, as well as other areas of learning.
* Consider low cost/no cost resource ideas that have high impact.
* Be inspired by ideas and images from real schools and settings.
* Receive an outdoor provision audit tool to take away.
Target audience: All those working with young children aged 3-5 years
Date: Thur 16th May 2019
Time: 4.30 - 6pm
Venue: Axminster Primary Academy, Stoney Lane, Axminster, Devon EX13 5BU
Date: Thur 20th June 2019
Time: 4.30 - 6 pm
Venue: The Rainbow Centre, Raf Marham, Elm Road,
Upper Marham, King's Lynn, PE33 9NF
Date: Wed 26th June 2019
Time: 4 - 5.30 pm
Venue: Hythe Community Primary School, Thorpe Road, Staines TW18 3HD