Purchase Module Two (Individuals Only)
In this module you will:
- Evaluate your pedagogy for teaching maths - not what you teach children, but how you support them to learn and why you do it in this way.
- Consider ways in which you can provide a learning environment that promotes development and reinforcement of mathematical understanding in play.
- Reflect upon how well you tune into children's play, build on their ideas and extend their mathematical thinking and learning further.
- Find out how to maximise mathematical learning within everyday routines and experiences.
What you'll get:
- Seminar 1: Effective mathematics pedagogy (8 mins)
- Seminar 2: Promoting mathematical play (15 mins)
- Seminar 3: How adults extend mathematical thinking (20 mins)
- Seminar 4: Everyday mathematics (16 mins)
This product is for an Individual licence. Only one person can view the training.
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]