Purchase Module Three (Individuals Only)
In this module you will:
- Explore the issues around the traditional approaches to children recording mathematically
- Consider ways in which children can be encouraged to record mathematically as part of their play
- Reflect upon how well adults support children in experimenting with mathematical mark-making
- Practice making assessments on children’s mathematical graphics to distil what they know and what might be next for them
What you'll get:
- Seminar 1:The problem with mathematical recording (17 mins).
- Seminar 2: Children's mathematical graphics (17 mins).
- Seminar 3: Assessing children's mathematical mark-making (22 mins).
- Seminar 4: The adult role in mathematical mark-making (17 mins).
- Seminar 5: Mathematical mark-making in play (18 mins).
This product is for an Individual licence. Only one person can view the training.
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]