Purchase Module Four (Individuals Only)
In this module you will:
- Explore the difference between intentional and responsive teaching and the benefits of both
- Hear about the processes involved in learning and how best to support these
- Consider ways in which adult led learning in mathematics can be made purposeful and playful
- Reflect upon the key role of games in mathematical learning
What you'll get:
- Seminar 1: Play versus Playful Learning (please note, there is some crossover between this seminar and The Power of Play Module 1 Seminar >>>> (23 mins)
- Seminar 2: Insights from the Science of Learning (11 mins)
- Seminar 3: What adults do that makes a difference Part 1 (24 mins)
This product is for an Individual licence. Only one person can view the training.
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]