* Learn how to support young children in developing both
compositional & transcriptional skills, as well as the motivation to use
* Explore the developmental stages of writing and how to build upon
* Receive a framework to take away, that will support teaching &
assessment in this area.
* Understand how adults can sensitively shape and improve children’s
writing skills through high quality interactions in their everyday play
* Consider the types of mark making and writing experiences that
inspire children versus those that may discourage them.
* Learn tried and tested strategies for supporting reluctant writers and
for extending more experienced writers.
Improving outcomes by creating confident and competent young writers
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.