(PAY BY INVOICE)
Purchase Course (Whole school/settings)
The course will help you:
- Hear the evidence around the impact that play has on young children's learning
- Learn the difference between intentional and responsive teaching, and the benefits of both
- Consider the key role of the adult in sensitively supporting and extending children’s self-
- Explore how to develop the learning environment indoors and outdoors so that it maximises the potential for learning at the highest levels.
- Leave feeling inspired and confident to support children’s learning through play
This product is for a school licence. Only up to 10 people can view the training. If you wish to purchase a licence for more than 10 viewers, or a MAT or Local Authority licence please contact me here: [email protected]
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
Every delegate must complete the form in your email to receive access to the programme.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]