Purchase Module Two (School/Setting Only)
In this module you will:
- Evaluate your pedagogy for teaching maths - not what you teach children, but how you support them to learn and why you do it in this way.
- Consider ways in which you can provide a learning environment that promotes development and reinforcement of mathematical understanding in play.
- Reflect upon how well you tune into children's play, build on their ideas and extend their mathematical thinking and learning further.
- Find out how to maximise mathematical learning within everyday routines and experiences.
What you'll get:
- Seminar 1: Effective mathematics pedagogy (8 mins).
- Seminar 2: Promoting mathematical play (15 mins).
- Seminar 3: How adults extend mathematical thinking (20 mins).
- Seminar 4: Everyday mathematics (16 mins).
This product is for one school licence. Only up to 10 people can view the training. If you wish to purchase a licence for more than 10 viewers, or a MAT or Local Authority licence please contact me here: [email protected]
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]