Purchase Module One (School/Setting Only)
In this module you will:
- Develop your own subject knowledge around what is important for young children to learn mathematically in their early years
- Explore significant elements of research around what an early years mathematics curriculum should contain
- Reflect on the importance of building upon children’s existing knowledge and skills and how best to assess these
- Gain practical ideas around how best to support children’s developing mathematical knowledge in playful ways
What you'll get:
- Seminar 1: The problem with mathematics (9 mins)
- Seminar 2: Starting with the child (11 mins)
- Seminar 3: What research tells us (14 mins)
- Seminar 4: Putting it into practice (26 mins)
This product is for one school licence. Only up to 10 people can view the training. If you wish to purchase a licence for more than 10 viewers, or a MAT or Local Authority licence please contact me here: [email protected]
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]