(PAY BY INVOICE)
Purchase Course (Whole school/settings)
Rethinking behaviour support: Promoting self-regulation and emotional wellbeing in the early years and beyond
Over the two sessions you will:
- Reflect upon the new early learning goal on self-regulation and how this can be interpreted
in a child-centred, developmentally appropriate way.
- Learn about the link between self-regulation and brain development and the latest research and evidence in this area
- Explore the reasons why children behave in undesirable ways, and what they may be trying to communicate
- Consider the key elements that impact positively on children's self-regulation and behaviour and the vital role of the adult in this.
- Gain specific strategies for promoting self-regulation and conflict resolution in school and a framework to support this.
This product is for a school licence. Only up to 10 people can view the training. If you wish to purchase a licence for more than 10 viewers, or a MAT or Local Authority licence please contact me here: [email protected]
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
Every delegate must complete the form in your email to receive access to the programme.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]