Purchase Module Three (School/Setting Only)
In this module you will:
- Explore the issues around the traditional approaches to children recording mathematically
- Consider ways in which children can be encouraged to record mathematically as part of their play
- Reflect upon how well adults support children in experimenting with mathematical mark-making
- Practice making assessments on children’s mathematical graphics to distil what they know and what might be next for them
What you'll get:
- Seminar 1:The problem with mathematical recording (17 mins)
- Seminar 2: Children's mathematical graphics (17 mins)
- Seminar 3: Assessing children's mathematical mark-making (22 mins)
- Seminar 4: The adult role in mathematical mark-making (17 mins)
- Seminar 5: Mathematical mark-making in play (18 mins)
This product is for one school licence. Only up to 10 people can view the training. If you wish to purchase a licence for more than 10 viewers, or a MAT or Local Authority licence please contact me here: [email protected]
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]