(PAY BY INVOICE)
Purchase Course (Whole school/settings)
Interactions Matter: Supporting children's communication, language and vocabulary development whilst extending their play
During this session, you will:
- Hear recent research findings about the most impactful way to support children's developing vocabulary.
- Explore the key elements that lead to high quality interactions which genuinely extend children’s thinking, language and learning.
- Receive a supportive tool to take away, that will enable you to evaluate the quality of day to day practice in this area.
- See and discuss various video footage of real interactions which exemplify the key points raised.
- Differentiate between interactions that boost children’s language and learning and those that are less impactful.
- Review the role of questioning in interactions with children and consider what types of questions are most effective
This product is for a school licence. Only up to 10 people can view the training. If you wish to purchase a licence for more than 10 viewers, or a MAT or Local Authority licence please contact me here: [email protected]
Once you have signed up with your login details, please check your inbox including the spam folder for an email with further instructions.
Every delegate must complete the form in your email to receive access to the programme.
This course automatically expires 6 months from the date of purchase.
If you have any problem with this order, email here: [email protected]